B4X FEED B4xTable - How can i select and highlight a table row programatically

اطلاعات موضوع

درباره موضوع در تاریخ, در دسته b4xfeed ایجاد شده و آغاز کننده آن PracticalSoftمی باشد و موضوع آن: B4xTable - How can i select and highlight a table row programatically است. این موضوع تا کنون 50 بازدید کننده و, 0 پاسخ داشته و 0 بار پسندیده شده...
نام دسته b4xfeed
نام موضوع B4xTable - How can i select and highlight a table row programatically
آغاز کننده موضوع PracticalSoft
تاریخ شروع
پاسخ‌ها
بازدیدها
پسندها
آخرین ارسال توسط PracticalSoft
وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است و نمی‌توان پاسخ جدیدی فرستاد.

PracticalSoft

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر کل انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2020-06-06
ارسالی‌ها
راه‌حل‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Hi,

I am using b4xtable in an Android app. I wish to find a record in a SearchTemplate dialog, then set a b4xTable row after clicking out of the dialog and passing the selected item and its index to an already existing table. Now I can hear you asking, why don't you use the table search facility. I can't, because the search I am doing is global on my db, but the table is only displaying a subset of the underlying data and as such the searched for item can be outside of that subset. When I return from the search dialog I refresh the displayed table with the date subset that includes the search item. What I wan to do is move the table to the page that has the item, and then highlight that item.

In other words:
  1. Open a b4xtable with data that is a subset of the global data. The subsets (classifications) are arranges so that there are only a few records, perhaps 10 displayed in that table view.
  2. Push a button that opens a b4x search template dialog and let the user...

لطفا گزینه ورود یا ثبت‌نام را انتخاب کنید تا پیوندها برای شما قابل نمایش شوند

لطفا گزینه ورود یا ثبت‌نام را انتخاب کنید تا پیوندها برای شما قابل نمایش شوند

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است و نمی‌توان پاسخ جدیدی فرستاد.
بالا